TERMS & CONDITIONS
USE OF WEBSITE
Welcome to NORA AL SHAIKH. By entering our website, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions before making purchases.
- In order to complete a purchase on the NORA AL SHAIKH website, you will be requested to register. The information you provide will allow us to efficiently process your transaction.
- To avoid delays in the processing payments and shipping your order, it is important that you enter all requested information accurately.
- Information provided by customers is strictly confidential. Customer information will not be shared with third parties and will be stored on a secure server.
- Customers must meet the NORA AL SHAIKH website’s terms of eligibility, by providing a valid credit card and authorizing NORA AL SHAIKH to process charges on their credit card for the total amount of purchase price.
- By purchasing merchandise online at NORA AL SHAIKH, you authorize us to process credit checks and obtain additional information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties. This includes, but not limited to, your payment card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction), to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card and/or obtain an initial credit or debit card lD.
- You agree to not impersonate another individual or entity, as well as not use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
- NORA AL SHAIKH may use the information you provide to conduct appropriate anti-fraud reviews, and the agency involved may keep a record of that information.
- We reserve the right to restrict multiple quantities of a specific item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
- In case your personal information changes, please notify us on the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
- NORA AL SHAIKH may modify these terms at our sole discretion. Do not purchase items from this website if you do not agree to the changes to the terms, you should stop using this website.
- By using this website after any such change(s), you agree to comply with the Terms as modified. Any changes made after you have placed an order with us, will not affect that order, unless we are required to make the change by law.
MAKING A PURCHASE
- When making a purchase through the NORA AL SHAIKH website, you are offering to buy product(s) for the listed price subject to these Terms.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
PLACING AN ORDER
- The NORA AL SHAIKH website provides a guide that will walk the customer through the process of placing an order.
- You place your order for any selected items by clicking on the ‘Complete Order’ button at the end of the online order process.
- Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email acknowledging the your order details and the value of your order that will be debited from your credit card.
- Please note that while the website lists available products, there may be occasions due to circumstances beyond NORA AL SHAIKH’s control, where a product is not available. In this case a later delivery date, where applicable, will be communicated to you, or an immediate refund of unavailable products made.
- Unless otherwise notified, NORA AL SHAIKH’s acceptance of your order occurs when you receive an email notifying you that we have dispatched the products as ordered by you and noted in that communication. Acceptance will be deemed to have occurred at the sending of this communication, regardless of technical problems you may experience, where the reasons are beyond NORA AL SHAIKH’s control, which may result in you not receiving the confirmation email in a timely manner.
- If you require any information regarding your order(s), please contact us on email@example.com
- NORA AL SHAIKH may not accept your order if:
- Item(s) you ordered is out of stock.
- We are unable to obtain authorization for your payment.
- We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase items by you at any time and at our sole discretion.
- The currency listed for all products on the NORA AL SHAIKH website is Saudi Arabian Riyals (SAR).
- Customers will be charged for the price of each item in addition to the shipping cost, as well as any import duties and taxes specific to your order.
- Product prices are set at the beginning of each season, using existing currency exchange rates.
- The rates are subject to variation and may go up or down; therefore prices are subject to change if the applicable currency exchange rate changes before your order is accepted or the items are markdown at any time during the selling period.
- Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order from the NORA AL SHAIKH website.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card used to make the order is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to make a purchase with it. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment, NORA AL SHAIKH will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- All Payment card transactions on the Website are processed using a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
- To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and reliable, the Website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- All reasonable care and precautions will be taken by NORA AL SHAIKH to ensure the details of your order and payment are secure. In the absence of negligence on our part, NORA AL SHAIKH cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
PASSING OF PROPERTY AND RISK
- NORA AL SHAIKH retains legal ownership of the product(s) until full payment has been made and such payment has been received. Legal ownership of the product(s) will immediately revert to NORA AL SHAIKH, if payment is refunded to you.
- Risk on the Product(s) will pass to you upon delivery.
If you would like to contact us to help when ordering, enquire about shipping and delivery, or would like to provide feedback on our service, please e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARKS
- All content available on the NORA AL SHAIKH website is the property of NORA AL SHAIKH and its affiliates, partners and licensors, and is protected by Saudi Arabian and international copyright laws.
- No content on the website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
- To avoid of doubt, NORA AL SHAIKH does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and all the trade marks presented at the website belong to their respective owners.
- NORA AL SHAIKH “content” is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on this Site.
- By posting on any of our social media channels you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the website and any purchase by you of any items from NORA AL SHAIKH shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Saudi Arabia, except when, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate NORA AL SHAIKH intellectual property rights, NORA AL SHAIKH may seek an injunctive or other appropriate relief in the Saudi Arabian Courts, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the International Chamber of Commerce. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
- To the extent arbitration is not permitted by applicable law, any dispute related to visiting the website shall be submitted to an appropriate court or other judicial body in Saudi Arabia, and all applicable provisions of this section shall apply.
- If any provision of these terms is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, then these terms shall continue to be valid as to the other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision.
- Any waiver of any of the provisions of these terms by NORA AL SHAIKH shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default and shall in no way affect the other provisions of these terms.
- Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us.
- NORA AL SHAIKH reserves the right to change these terms at any time and we encourage you to revisit these terms periodically to ensure that you are at all times fully aware of our terms.
- Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the website, and your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Your use of this website and any purchase by you of any product from NORA AL SHAIKH shall be governed by Saudi Arabian law and you will submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Saudi Arabian courts.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org